Types of Services
Click here for a comprehensive GAFC overview
If a client is determined eligible for the GAFC program, she/he will receive the following benefits:
- A personalized individual care plan developed by a registered nurse and case manager.
- Ongoing monitoring of needs.
- Personal Care and Homemaking services in your home.
- Medication management.
- Case Management Services.
- 24-hour access to our case manager and nurse.
Personal Care Services:
- Assistance, cueing and/or supervision with bathing.
- Shampoo/hair combing.
- Foot care.
- Denture care.
- Shaving (with electric razor).
- Assistance with eating.
- Ambulation and transfers.
- Medication Reminders.
- Assisting client with basic house cleaning.
- Accompanying the client to activities and social events.
- Accompanying the client to doctor’s appointments.
- Completing errands.
- Assisting with preparing meals.
- Housework and house keeping.
- Dish washing.
- Grocery shopping.
- Medication pick up.
- Meal Preparation.