GAFC Program Benefits
If a client is determined eligible, he/she will receive the following benefits:
An individual care plan developed by a registered nurse and case manager.
Ongoing monitoring of needs.
Personal Care and Homemaking services in your home as outlined below.
24-hour access to our case manager and nurse.
- Housework and house keeping.
- Dish washing.
- Grocery shopping.
- Assistance, cueing and/or supervision with bathing.
- Shampoo/hair combing.
- Foot care.
- Denture care.
- Shaving (with electric razor).
- Assistance with eating.
- Ambulation and transfers.
- Medication Reminders.
- Monitor client’s health status.
- Respond to emergency needs.
- Report changes in client’s condition.
- Review and supervise case management and caregiver services.
- Work with your PCP to provide most accurate care.
- Help schedule doctor’s appointments.
- Order medical supplies.
- Offer counseling support.
- Help resolve housing/counseling/services issues.
- Arrange Lifeline services (emergency phone line).
- Arrange Meals on Wheels services.
- Order transportation.
- Order Medical Supplies.
- Supervise caregiver services.
- Aid with appointments.